Tenders are a great source of leads, But we also have a new unique source of leads as well.
By thinking out of the box, there are thousands of opportunities waiting for you in our Planning database.
Let me give you an example.
A search for conservatories will give you thousands of results. These results can be filtered in many ways such as by date and location, so let's look at a few options.
- You’re a conservatory supplier/installer so you search for people who had a conservatory fitted 10 years ago and approach them about having a new one installed, solving the problems of heat loss, condensation etc that they have with their old one. The database gives you contact details and addresses, so you can call them or send them some good old-fashioned snail mail or a flyer.
- You sell heat reflective window film, so search for conservatories in the last 3 years, local to your area and then have a list of hundreds of local leads for your service.
- You’re an electrician and see a niche for installing energy efficient electric heaters in conservatories. Your search for conservatories in the last 3 years, local to your area provides you with a list of hundreds of local leads for your service.
- It’s springtime and you supply conservatory furniture. You know people will be thinking of “using that conservatory more this year” so you search for conservatories in your local area and then have a list of hundreds of local leads for your service.
- You’re a builder who specialises in insulating and plastering conservatory roofs so that they can be used all year around. You search all planning departments within a 100-mile radius and then have a list of hundreds of leads for your service.
Want to get ahead of your competitors?
If your clients work on or in a building or site, then Planning Leads are for you.
What’s more, 95% of planning applications are from the private sector and will never be openly advertised.
Do you get the idea?
Historically it has been difficult to access this information efficiently, so we have built our database to “pull” all live and historical data from local authority planning departments across the UK. This means in one search, you can access all application information and download the completed application forms and drawings. This will give you contact and site address information. It’s even linked into Google maps, so you use “Street view” to look around the location.